Our Plans for Reopening
We are excited that soon we will be able to open again here at Bradwell. We will have a phased reopening following the Government guidance laid out in the roadmap out of lockdown (COVID-19 Response - Spring 2021).
- From the 12th April - We will be open for pre-booked visitors to come for the day for a picnic outside. There will be charge of £7.50 per person which will include a picnic lunch, unlimited tea/coffee and parking. The rule of six will still apply for those coming, meaning that social bubbles cannot exceed six in number (however family groups can be larger) but as with other hospitality venues we can accommodate multiple groups of six.
- From the 17th May - We will open for residential visits with social distancing and reduced occupancy. During this period, we will not be running a programme but will operate as a covid-secure venue similar to a hotel or hostel.
- From the 21st June - It is anticipated that all legal limits on social contact will be removed after this date and we will then be able to run a programme of events for the summer and remainder of the year. We will be able to accommodate group bookings for those wishing to come with their own group of people.
We will be updating our programme on the website with new events so please take a look - Programme.
These are uncertain times at the moment, and we want you to be able to book with confidence. If you are unable to come to Othona due to Covid-19 related travel restrictions or the Centre has to close, then we will offer the choice of either a credit note for the full amount paid, which can be used for any event at a later date or a full refund (including the deposit).
Our Safety Measures
We will continuously monitor the government guidelines for the hospitality sector and update all our procedures at Bradwell as required. Our safety measures include:
- Social distancing - signs are in place to remind both staff and guest.
- Enhanced cleaning - all staff have been trained in infectious disease control and we have increased our cleaning/disinfection procedures throughout the Centre
- Hand Sanitizer - we have placed hand sanitiser stations throughout the buildings with signage highlighting the importance of frequent hand cleaning
- Contactless Payments - you can pay by Paypal, bacs or by using contactless mobile or card payments.
Please find below our current policies and risk assessments: