The fee charges for our own Community events detailed in our programme are shown below, if you wish to book the Centre for a group then please see our Group rates- Group rates 2023
Each event in our programme does have the basic costs, but the complete set of rates for 24 hour stay are:
- Adults (Basic rate) - £50
- Adult Camping (Basic rate) - £38
- Adults (Benefactor rate) - £62
- Adult Camping (Benefactor rate) - £50
- Children £1.30 per day for each year of the child's age, children under 3 are free
- On some events the oldest child comes free if you bring two or more children (Please see the event details)
Camping rates include use of all facilities and all food and refreshments.
If you can please bring your own towel, bed sheet, duvet cover and pillow cases as this saves on washing our own linen which saves on our limited energy. If you can't do this then you can hire these from us for £10 per set per stay.
Othona is a charity and our standard adult rate reflects the real cost of your stay, but we try to ensure that people are not excluded due the the cost of events, so may be able to offer bursaries if required. Applications for bursaries can be made to the centre manager, and are treated in confidence.
During these difficult financial times we are asking those who are able if they would consider paying an extra 25% on our basic charges to help us keep the Centre running. If you are in a position to pay at the higher rate then please choose the Benefactor option on the booking form for payment type. If you are unable to help in this way at present then please select the Basic rate.
If you have any questions, do contact us at email@example.com or 01621 776564.
If you have to cancel we will refund a varying proportion of your payment.
- More than 4 weeks ahead of the event start date: all but the deposit
- Less than 4 weeks, more than 1 week ahead: 50%
- Less than 1 week ahead: 10%
- On or after the start date: nil
N.B. the cancellation date is not when you decide, but the day when we hear about it!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before your book.
Nobody wants cancellations, but they do happen. We don't like to see you heavily out of pocket either. So we suggest you consider taking out insurance (unless you already have cover, e.g. an annual holiday package). This could guard against you losing money if you have to cancel.